Monday 24 September 2007

The Capitals Hymn

It's about time some of the musicians that turn up to see the Capitals put together an Edinburgh Capitals hymn. A song that will unite the fans pre-game. So get to it talented music people, show us or should that be let us hear what you are made of.

In the mean time "Czech" out Pardubice's hymn that I have heard them play at the Cez Arena:





Oh and a huge thanks to the Capitals fan that brought me back a highlights DVD of last seasons Extraliga and playoffs. The DVD also features all the stats of every player that skated last season. I'm pretty sure the teams were giving it away free during the opening rounds of this season Extraliga.


I have a few extra copies of it, if you are interested in seeing what's on the DVD. Just post a comment and I will see about getting a copy to you.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind a copy of the Extraliga DVD if there's one going spare.

    Tom (I sit with Dave and Laura so can grab it at a game, although not the Belfast one as I'm at the NHL games!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im away to the NHL games aswell...

    So I'll keep a copy for you and hand it over the following weekend!

    ReplyDelete