Wednesday 17 October 2007

Sorted at last

Finally I have managed to secure tickets for every game during my Finland-Sweden tour. I will now 100% for sure be seeing DIF vs Modo, the defending Swedish champions and contract holders of crazy Karol Krizan. I will then travel to Jönköpings for a massive Eliteserien fixture. HV-71 vs Frolunda. The Swedes I have spoken to online assure me that one will be a 9000 sell out, so I'm uber happy at securing good tickets for that match up. Frolunda themselves though were being a proper pain in the arse by not releasing their tickets to the Swedish hockey online providers. I was waiting on securing tickets for their match up against Lulea at the Scandinavium. I have been looking at the website every day for about two months now with no success then last night,I randomly checked the ticnet.se just in case and to my utter delight the Indians had finally got their brains into gear and had provided the tickets for sale. The seats aren't amazing but getting to see a team of their quality for £16.50 is a certain bargain buy.

The Finnish games I'll be seeing won't sell out so I have no ticket worries over those fixtures. I will be catching Tampere vs Jokerit, Karpat vs TPS and Blues vs Kalpa. Now all I have to do it sit and wait for 14th of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment