Friday 11 January 2008

Novy Cas Famous

WHEN WILL I, WILL I BE FAMOUS???...I CAN ANSWER THAT. RIGHT NOW Y'ALL!



We're so hot in Slovakia right now!. Yeah that's right 50% of the 'Check To The Head' team were headline news in the sports section of the countries #1 selling 'newspaper'. Not only were we the biggest story in the paper we got more coverage than the Spice Girls and Marian Hossa put together, that's how HOT! we are. Slovakia just can't get enough of me and my bearded friend.

Another highlight of the week spent touring around Slovakia was us getting to see #77 Miro Droppa ice once again. The Liptovsky Mikulas 'A' looked his lazy ass self but get this. He has went and bought himself an angry streak. The D man with the laser dropped the gloves in a fit of rage and was ready to off-load some hurt-bombs. The ever so brave linesmen saved the Trencin guy from an obvious pummeling...



After all that excitement you would think our holiday just couldn't get any better. Well my friends and anonymous readers of CTTH it did. Look at what we found in our hostel/hotel/penzion room?!... Check it out!....


Oh yeah, some fanny! Bet you didn't expect that eh?.... It was also the closest "JRM" came to actually seeing some all week.

1 comment:

  1. On Dear, I never thought that I will get to know somebody that famous! I know Fanny. Be careful, it makes your ass bleed!!!

    ReplyDelete