Sunday 16 March 2008

Kucera - cera


I did a Miro Droppa final regular season stats update, so I guess I should do the same for the nervous netminder that is Skalica back-up shot stopper Martin Kucera. The one time Capital's goalie finished the regular season having played in only 18 games during the season. His stats read:
Shots faced: 422
GA: 37
No. Saves: 385
Save % : 91.23%

His numbers actually make him one of the leagues best back-up netminders, with only MHC's Michal Dzubina and Poprad's Marcel Melicherčík doing better between the pipes when give the chance.


AND seeing as Iam going on about Slovak goalies. I may as well take this chance to announced that the title of worst helmet design that belonged to Vlasta Lakosil for so long has now changed hands. The rubbish helmet design award now well and truly belongs to Marek Mastič of Nitra




I hope you feel shame Marek!

No comments:

Post a Comment