Friday 29 June 2007

Hockey Holiday!

With the release of the Finnish fixtures I have been able to put together a rather good schedule of games to go and see over the two weeks I am away in November. Just now I plan to take in four games in Finland and further three in Sweden:

I hope to be able to catch:

HIFK vs JYP
Tappara vs Jokerit
JYP vs TPS
Karpat vs TPS

I have a few other options, maybe Blues vs Assat instead of the Tappara vs Jokerit game or I could go to see HPK vs Tappara instead of seeing JYP at home. Finding a place to stay in Hameenlinna could be a pain in the arse. So I still have a few things to consider before I fly over to Finland. I also have find the best way to travel between Finland and Sweden, there are no trains or boats available from Oulu to Sweden, so I think I will be busing it around for a little while. Once in Sweden I'm going to follow the east coast of the country taking in:

Lulea vs Frolunda
Timra vs Linkoping

Before heading in land a little bit to see either HV-71 vs Frolunda or Linkoping vs Sodertalje

The whole journey is going to cost me a bomb, Finland and Sweden are far from cheap so almost every penny I make from now until my flight will be going straight into the bank.
I think it will prove to be more than worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment