Tuesday 3 July 2007

Stupid Sweden:

Well my plans to visit Sweden didn't last very long at all.. :(

How mental is this all, yes ALL! the games I had planned to see over there have sold out already, months before the beginning of the new Elitserien season. Djugardens decisions to play at a smaller venue didn't help matters either. I knew the games would be popular with the locals so I'm glad I checked for ticket prices last night on the teams websites or I would have been over there in November with no game to see. So a decision has been made to go with old faithful and pay a return visit to the mighty Czech Extraliga and to witness the genius of Pardubice on home ice once again. I love the country, town and the hockey so it makes sense to go back. I also have plans to sneak over the border to Slovakia to catch a game or three there and to meet up with some Slovak friends...

SO TO SWEDEN I SAY.... YOU SUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment