Wednesday 20 January 2010

O-O-Owen Fussey

Just a quickie now (that's what she said )

So when I woke up this morning my head was full of Owen Fussey songs.
Muse had well and truely bitch slapped me in the face and the ideas were free flowing.
It was almost as if I was a part of the Stock, Aitken & Waterman 80s super song writing team. Now, just like S.A.W I am not claiming that these ideas for songs are any good and also just like Stock, Aitken & Waterman I simply don't care. I wan't to share them with the three or so people that actually read this thing.

So here they are in no particular order at all all two of them:

To the tune of Cyndi Lauper - Money Changes Everything

Fussey changes everything
Owen Fussey changes everything
ye' think ye know what he's doin'
That don't mean a thing
Coz he's past you now
Fussey changes everything

And to Abba - Money, Money, Money

Fussey, Fussey, Fussey
He's in a hurry
Many pucks he's hurled
Fusey, Fussey, Fussey
Always sunny
In the Ca-aps world

Aye, well. Like I said I don't care what you think. No.. YOU suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment