Friday 8 January 2010

Two updates in the one day, impressive eh?
Anyway I thought I would go back to an old favourite of ours at CttH. Of course its the celebrity lookalike generator machine from bebo! Can I get a woop woop? ( Thanks Diego ) He loves a good woop woop opportunity!

So lets get to it; this time I chose to match up Edinburgh Capitals mega flop Michel ' Miguel Rodriguez ' Robinson. So who exactly does the sloppy goalie who the Panthers fans love to bits look like from the world of A-Z list celebrity. Well the answers are:



Umm, ok so he looks like that guy from Godzilla and Japanese baseballer who has some speed and some Italian director, surprisingly none of them are French Canadian or Hispanic....

Hmmm. Anyway I'm not really sure what this proves but it is slightly entertaining. I think their might be some more of this over the next few weeks... or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment